Sunday, February 6, 2011

A FRIEND THAT'S ALWAYS THERE



If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you.
And share with you it's beauty on the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain you could call your very own
A place to find serenity A place to be alone...........

If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the sea
But all these things I'm finding are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be what I know best: A friend that's always there.

I came across this beautiful poem on friendship....I do not know who the author is.
How true it is....the gift of friendship is the only precious thing, I feel....that one can receive.
You just have one good friend, who loves you unconditionally and is like a pillar to support you through thick and thin. There are moments in every body's life when you feel low and depressed, he/she is there to give you the moral support and the courage to face and accept things. Such friends work like a band-aid on a wound...with a magic healing touch. They understand your moods and feelings and are there for you always no matter what.
But you have to be really lucky to find such friends.....others are like fair weather friends....who come and go like changing weather.